1. The contract is between Navathome.com and the student.
2. Payments for course fees are due, in full, at the time of enrolment.
3. Payment can be made by bank transfer or PayPal, cheque in HKD. In the case of payment by cheque we reserve the right to allow the cheque to clear before dispatching your student pack.
4. Once payment has been made and confirmed students will be sent the student pack and be supplied with the login information to access the online course.
5. The student pack will be sent on the next working day and delivery is included in the course price.
6. Additional fees may be applied to addresses outside of these areas.
7. There is a 6 month time limit set for the course after which the student will need to pay a HKD400 re-login fee.
8. Students will retain log in information until they have completed the course and received the relevant certificate provided this is within the 6 month period.
9. Students must have access to the internet and email to complete the course.
10. Under Our cancellation policy, you can cancel your purchase up to 14 days from the day of delivery of the student package. The pack must be complete, unopened and in an ‘as new’ condition. All materials must be returned. Access to the online course material is terminated immediately. A refund will be made less a HKD400 administration fee. The cost of returning the student pack will be payable by the student. You will not be able to claim a refund if the course material has been damaged or if you have no proof of purchase.
11. Students should be at the correct level for the course being taken. No previous experience is required to take the Day Skipper theory course, Day skipper level theory is required for the Coastal/Yachtmaster theory and Coastal/Yachtmaster theory is required before taking the RYA Ocean theory.
12. We will provide online backup and land line telephone backup as required by each student and every endeavour will be made to help students achieve their aims.
13. We will not disclose information about students unless we are legally obliged to do so or a student has agreed in writing in advance.
14. By enrolling you confirm that we may hold necessary business information about you including your name, address, course booking, payment and course record.
15. Any contract between you and us shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
16. All dealings, correspondence and contact between us and you shall be made or conducted in the English language.
17. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the course information. However, we cannot accept any liability for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the course content.
18. We continuously improve the course content and we do welcome any feedback from students, which improve the quality of the course.
19. All online material has been written and is under copyright to Vic and Lyn Punch. No part of the online documents can be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) or for any purpose, without the express written permission of Vic and Lyn Punch. Course material should be treated as for any copyrighted material.